The Pennsylvania Association of Community Banks (PACB) recognized Brentwood Bank with a 2019 IMPACT Award. The IMPACT (I
rojects & A
ctivities to ensure your C
ommunity has a vibrant T
omorrow) Award acknowledges the efforts of member banks that have stepped up community outreach and support to create a lasting impact in their community.
The award reflects Brentwood Bank's efforts to support the Beaver County community after merging with Union Building & Loan (Bridgewater, PA) in 2019. Community outreach activities in 2019 included:
- Sponsorship of the Beaver County Fire Department's 5k/10k race, including a pledge by Brentwood Bank President & CEO Tom Bailey to donate $10 to the Women's Center of Beaver County for each runner who beat Tom's time.
- Sponsorship of Beaver County BOOM
- Sponsorship of the Bridgewater Autumn Festival
- Monetary donation to Housing Opportunities of Beaver County whose free services help low- and moderate-income people buy and keep their homes
- Tree sponsorship at the Beaver County Christmas Extravaganza
- Monetary donation to Adoption Connection PA, a faith-based, full-service non-profit adoption and foster care agency in the business of creating families
- Purchase of Christmas presents for clients of Lifesteps Beaver County, a non-profit agency that meets that needs of the community by helping children, families, older adults and individuals with intellectual, developmental or physical disabilities lead better lives