Online Banking Services
Online statements look and function just like paper statements. You can use them for recordkeeping and taxes. View, print and download them at your convenience.
- Reduce the potential for identity theft
- Get statements faster than by mail
- Easily view statements on your computer
- Statements accessible 24/7
- Print or download statements easily for reference
Brentwood Bank's online bill pay service makes it easy and convenient to pay your bills automatically.
- View and pay your bills online
- Schedule recurring automatic payments to make your life easier
- View your payment history
Alerts give you the status of your account activities at a glance and help you monitor your accounts. You can set up alerts and have them sent right to your email or mobile device.*
- Receive an alert if your checking or savings balance is above or below an amount you specify
- Receive notification when a withdrawal, deposit or check posts to your account
- Receive reminders you set up for yourself
* Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply for text message alerts.