24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Most identity theft cases start with stolen paper statements, bills, or checks. Having eStatements can help to eliminate your chances for identity theft.
Online statements look and function just like paper statements. You can use them for record keeping and taxes. View, print and download them at your convenience.
- Easily view statements from your computer
- Accessible online 24/7
- Easy to use, easy to read
- You receive your eStatements faster than by mail
- Print or download easily for reference
How do I sign up?
Click here to sign up for online banking. Click the ESTATEMENTS Tab. Follow the easy instructions.
Need further assistance? Contact us at 412.409.BANK(2265).