24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Fast. Convenient. Secure.
Your transactions are secure with your Brentwood Bank debit card and it’s easier to carry with you than a checkbook or cash.
- Pay for everyday purchases without carrying cash or checks
- Use where cash or checks aren’t accepted – like online
- Use over 670 ATM machines in the Freedom ATM Alliance network surcharge free
- No annual fee
- Protection against unauthorized transactions*
- Accepted anywhere MasterCard® is welcome
- New card chip technology that provides additional security when used at a chip-enabled terminal
Ordering Debit Cards
To order a debit card, please contact our customer service center at 412.409.BANK(2265) Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or stop by one of the branches nearest you.
Report Lost or Stolen Debit Card
To report a debit card lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Support & Outreach Center at 412.409.BANK(2265) Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or stop by one of the branches nearest you.