24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Kids Looney Tunes
Start learning money management skills early in life
Opening a Kids Looney Tunes™ Savings Club account with Brentwood Bank is easy, educational, and fun. This account offers a great way to start a child off on the road to financial literacy. Getting them to put money aside, either as a lump sum or in regular increments, helps to instill the savings habit.
- Get a Looney Tunes™ coin folder to save quarters for your next deposit
- Looney Tunes™ deposit slips
- Looney Tunes™ folder
- Earn interest from the first dollar!
- Learn good savings habits early in life
- $1 to open
- No minimum balance and NO monthly service charge
Other ways to open account: Contact one of our Relationship Bankers at 412.409.BANK(2265) or visit one of our branches near you.