- Resolution Services, including Recovery Services and Lost Wallet Services are immediately available for identity theft events that occur after Enrollment.
- Credit Monitoring and Dark Web Monitoring will begin on your name, address, social security number, and date of birth once you enroll with your institution. You will receive alerts to the email address provided during enrollment. You must authenticate your identity to view the full content of the alerts. After authentication, you can also provide additional personal information that you would like monitored.
- Credit Reports and Credit Scores will be available to view immediately after authentication of your identity.
Cancellation: You may cancel your Services at any time by notifying your financial institution of your decision to cancel. Written notices should be sent to Brentwood Bank, 411 McMurray Rd, Bethel Park, PA 15201. Verbal requests should be directed to 412.409.BANK(2265). Cancellations may take one (1) or more business days to process. The Services’ monthly fee will not be charged for the following month after a cancellation request has been processed by your financial institution. Your current month’s fee will not be reimbursed or prorated. Closure of Checking Account: Should your checking account be closed by you or Brentwood Bank, any add-on products / services associated with that account, including Kasasa Protect, will also be terminated at the same time. Associated monthly fee(s) will not be charged for the month following termination. Current month’s fee(s) will not be reimbursed or prorated. Legal Notices: (1) Federal Notice. Even without our plan, you have the right to a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus through annualcreditreport.com or 877-322-8228, the only authorized source under federal law. (2) Brentwood Bank Notice. Brentwood Bank shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in the credit reports provided through these Services including any liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental. Trademarks and Credits: Kasasa and Kasasa Protect are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. TransUnion is a registered trademark of TransUnion.
24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from TransUnion
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Home Equity Loans
HOME EQUITY LOANS IN PITTSBURGH AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Fund that major expense using the equity you’ve built in your own home – our in-house processing ensures quick decision making for a home equity loan. Your home is more than just a place to come home to. You can use the equity you have in your home to secure financing for your next big expense – pay off higher rate credit cards, pay for tuition, go on vacation, remodel your house, get new appliances, or anything else you need. Options for Home Equity Term Loans and Home Equity Line of Credit available.
Details for Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Loan based on home’s value
- Use funds for most anything
- Competitive rates
- Choose from Term or Line of Credit
- Fast, flexible decisions
- Easy to apply
- Interest may be tax deductible*
- Experienced loan staff
- Personalized attention
- Local underwriting
- Commitment to service even after loan has closed
*Consult your tax advisor.
If you have a home equity loan need we have the experience and home equity loan options to help you fund your next major expense. Our home equity loan experts will provide the support you need in communities throughout Pittsburgh such as Bethel Park, North Fayette, Upper St. Clair, South Fayette, Bridgeville and other areas. And if you reside outside of the South Hills of Pittsburgh, we can also help because we offer home equity loans in all of Western PA. Contact Brentwood Bank for your Pittsburgh home equity loan needs and see why we are the trusted partner for home equity loans in Pittsburgh.
Ways to get started now:
Call now 412.409.BANK (2265) Visit us at a location close to you.