Distribute funds quickly and efficiently.
Ready access to cash can help businesses more easily pay for everyday expenses and potentially obtain limited-time volume discounts from vendors. Simplify expense management with these secure, hassle-free tools.
Set up electronic payments through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to quickly distribute funds.
Additional benefits of ACH Credit include:
- Track payables for more accurate cash flow projections
- Fewer lost payments compared to paper checks
- Greater accuracy and efficiency vs. manually entering information
Plus, optional dual control capabilities ensure no single person can process an ACH transaction end-to-end, reducing the risk of employee fraud.
Send payments quickly and from the convenience of your office or home. Ideal for businesses that transfer large sums of money to external bank accounts or for frequent wire users.
Choose from our popular Visa® credit card options
based on your spending requirements and business goals:
- Low introductory rate
- Cash back rewards
- Flexible rewards
No matter which card you choose, your business will benefit from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools
- No fee for additional employee cards
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
- Zero Fraud Liability *
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days a year
Provide employees with a Brentwood Bank Business Debit Card
for online and in-store purchases. This chip card is accepted anywhere Mastercard®
is welcome, eliminating the need for employees to submit reimbursement requests for travel or other business-related expenses.
Additional benefits of business debit cards include:
- Reduced need for petty cash
- Itemized monthly and online statements for easy tracking
Robust account management tools that help keep your business running smoothly.
Online bill pay
Save time and money vs. writing checks and ensure payments are received on time by setting up automatic online bill pay. Schedule one-time and recurring payments so they arrive in time to secure early payment discounts or avoid late payment fees.*
- View and pay recurring bills online
- First 25 bill payments are FREE **
- More secure than mailing checks
* Pay any businesses or individuals (exceptions: tax, court-appointed, and foreign payments)
** A small fee may apply for any payments over 25
Zero Balance Account (ZBA)
If you use multiple checking accounts to manage business expenses, you might benefit from a ZBA. This account maintains a zero balance by sweeping funds into a higher interest-bearing account at the end of each business day. Funds can move quickly between accounts to cover check payments, ACH debits, and wire transfers.
- Designate separate ZBA accounts based on intended use (payroll, departmental spending, etc.)
- Simplify account reconciliation since transaction details are posted to individual ZBA statements
- Reduce employee-related fraud with account transparency of the linked accounts