24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Running a business can be pretty complicated. However, your checking account doesn’t have to be. This straight forward account is ideal for most businesses with low to moderate transaction volume. With a free debit card, online banking, and mobile banking, you can easily access your account whenever you need to.
- $50 to open
- No minimum monthly balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Personalized checks
- Remote Deposit – low monthly charge that includes equipment
- First 25 bill payments per month
- QuickBooks or Quicken Interface
- Business Online Banking
- Business Debit MasterCard
- Mobile Banking
To open account: Contact one of our deposit banking experts at 412.409.BANK(2265) or visit one of our branches near you.
Inquire about what checking account is right for your business.
Meet Our Team
Our Team has the knowledge and flexibility to assist you with all your financial needs. We have a reputation for building lasting relationships by providing clients with industry knowledge, local market expertise, and personalized attention.
412.409.9100 ext 307
412.409.9100 ext 307 | email@example.com
Joe is a seasoned Relationship Banker with over 22 years of experience in the financial industry. His approach to banking is unique and differs from many relationship bankers. He takes time to fully understand the needs and budget goals of his customers so that he can offer customized solutions that are a financial fit today and in years to come.
“Most bankers look at their customers as transactions. I look at my customers as partners who have business needs as well as personal needs. I spend quality time with each client upfront that gives me information I need to recommend the right solutions. At Brentwood Bank we are unique in the sense that we offer a variety of products that big banks offer but with the feel of a community bank. That’s why people like to do business with us.”
Clayton E. Kinlan
Assistant Vice President
412.409.9100 ext 155
412.409.9100 ext 155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Over his 25 years of banking, Clayton has helped countless South Hills’ residents and business customers with their personal, corporate and non-profit banking needs. He can help you too with a wide array of products and services from personal checking accounts and home loans to business checking, sweep accounts and merchant services. Do you have a need but not sure how to fulfill it quickly and efficiently? Then give Clayton a call, he’ll listen, present options and find the proper solution.
“What do you visualize when you hear the term ‘community bank’? If it stirs a vision where professional and neighborly advice can be found without pressure of the Bank’s needs met, then you want to visit me at Brentwood Bank. I’ve helped people and businesses for over 25 years and if I don’t have the answer, chances are I know someone in the Bank who does. I look forward to exceeding your expectations.”
Gregory E. Anderson
Assistant Vice President
412.409.9100 ext 157
412.409.9100 ext 157 | email@example.com
As a Commercial Deposit Officer, Greg builds relationships with his commercial customers and aligns them with the appropriate deposit products to best fit the customer’s specific needs. He likes to take an advisory role with each customer to help them find tools that will help grow their business. Greg acts as a full banking resource to all his clients. His experience in business banking and retail banking give Greg a unique perspective on a customer’s banking needs.
“As a community banker, I know my customers and the overall relationship they have with the bank. Banking is not just about a transaction, it is more like a relationship. I like to provide expert advice and better service to help customers grow their business and keep it running smoothly.”