Use your mobile device to manage your business's finances—deposit checks, pay bills, manage your debit cards, look up real-time balance information, quickly and easily transfer funds between your Brentwood accounts. Simply visit your app store, and download the latest Brentwood Bank app.
Benefits of Mobile Banking
Deposit checks from anywhere
With a quick photo of the front and back of a check, you can conveniently deposit the funds into your Brentwood Bank checking or savings account—anytime, anywhere.
Check your balances anytime
Simply tap the Accounts button in the mobile app to quickly see account balances for all of your Brentwood Bank accounts.
Manage your debit cards—anywhere, anytime— with CardValet®
CardValet lets you manage how, when and where your Brentwood Bank debit card is used:
- Turn your Brentwood Bank debit card on and off – By turning your card off when you're not using it you can help safeguard against fraud. Or, if your card is lost or stolen, you can turn it off to prevent unauthorized withdrawals or purchases.
- Control spending by establishing transaction controls for dollar amount limits or merchant categories such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by geographic location.
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you.
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions.
Look up branch and ATM locations
Quickly find a convenient Brentwood Bank branch or ATM based on your current location or search by geographic location or branch services offered.
Transfer funds between accounts
Easily and securely transfer funds:
- Between your Brentwood Bank accounts
- Between your Brentwood Bank account and an external account you own
- Between your Brentwood Bank account and the account of another Brentwood Bank customer
Bill pay—pay on time, every time
Brentwood Bank's bill pay service makes it easy and convenient to pay your bills right from our mobile app.
- View and pay your bills anytime, no matter where you are
- View your payment history
- View what eBills are currently due
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc.