24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from Experian
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Brentwood Bank is committed to making its website available to as many people as possible and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual and hearing impairments.
Many Internet users can find websites difficult to use due to the way they have been designed. We recognize that this is an important issue and endeavor to reasonably ensure that our website is accessible in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) guidelines.
Our efforts to make this website adhere to WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) conformity guidelines and to improve accessibility are ongoing, if you come across a page you find difficult to use please provide your feedback by clicking on this convenient electronic form or call us at 412.409.9000.