Investment Products and Services
At Brentwood Advisors we keep your goals in sight and give you the experienced, friendly, personalized attention and follow up you deserve. Established in 2002, we strive to provide unparalleled service and support.
Brentwood Advisors will help provide you with:
- Critical eye portfolio review, comprehensive investment & retirement planning, troubleshooting, and goal-specific / need-specific investment & insurance strategies.
- Access to established and competitive money managers, funds, and other hard-to-get offerings.
- Custom-tailored strategies to fit increasingly sophisticated needs and un-conventional circumstances – such as those resulting from rapid business expansion or other operations related issues (which may create both temporary and ongoing needs to reduce taxes, shelter income, etc)
- Highly specialized insurance review to identify your coverage gaps and help make you more exposure-proof; a la carte/situational policies and comprehensive plans to help protect your nest, your nest egg, and the well being of those who matter most.
- Access to competitive product offerings and custom solutions.
Brentwood Advisors product and service capabilities include;
- 401(k) rollovers
- Pension plan rollovers
- 529 plans / college funding plans
- Mutual funds / brokerage accounts
- Managed investment accounts
- Retirement planning
- Life insurance
- Long term care
- Disability income insurance
- Predictable monthly income
- Style diversified portfolios
- Comprehensive survivorship protection
- Wealth transfer
- Business succession planning
- Gifting strategies
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
Learn more about our team, and then call 412.308.2095 to talk to an Investment Representative located at Brentwood Bank.
Ronald L. Gribschaw
3635 Brownsville Road
A Registered Investment Advisor with LPL Financial, Mr. Gribschaw works out of the Brentwood Office of Brentwood Bank.
Ron has over 29 years of experience in the Financial Services industry, with areas of concentration that include overall Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Managing Client Assets and Structuring Client Income on a tax-favored basis, Planning for Educational Funding, Estate Planning, and implementing Client Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance Programs.
Ron is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh, The Society of Financial Services Professionals (SFSP), the Pittsburgh Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), and a 8-year Qualifying Member with the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). Ron holds Series 7, 63, 66 registrations and Life Insurance Licenses through LPL Financial.
Ron and his wife, Joan, reside in Baldwin Borough. Joan is also an integral part of "Team Gribschaw", having served as Ron's Administrative Assistant for the past 13 years. The Gribschaws are active in St. Elizabeth of Hungary Parish in Pleasant Hills, PA
Insurance And Investment Planner
411 McMurray Road
A Registered Investment Advisor with LPL Financial, Mr. Nave works out of the Administrative offices of Brentwood Bank.
He brings over 26 years of experience in the Financial Services industry with experience that includes branch management and lending. He continues to work as a loan officer for Brentwood Bank. In 2003, he became a registered representative and Investment Advisor Representative. He helps clients with their investment decisions as they relate to education planning, retirement planning and structuring client income on a tax favored basis.
Mr. Nave holds Series 7, 63, 66 registrations and Life Insurance Licenses through LPL Financial. John is a graduate of Thiel College with Bachelor degrees in both Accounting and Business Administration. He is a current member and past treasurer, vice president and president of the Rotary Club of Bethel Park.
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor member FINRA / SIPC. Insurance products offered through Brentwood Advisors, LLC. Brentwood Bank and Brentwood Advisors, LLC are not registered broker/dealers and are not affiliated with LPL Financial.
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, South Carolina & Florida.