Kasasa Cash Checking
Enjoy checking that pays interest and refunds your ATM fees.*
Earn interest, plus refunds on nationwide ATM fees!* That’s right–we’ll actually pay you to bank here.
Plus, if you link your Kasasa® checking account to Kasasa Saver®, we’ll automatically transfer your cash rewards into savings each month. So you can stash away cash without even having to think about it.
- 1.05% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% APY* on balances over $25,000
- 1.05% to 0.45% APY, depending on the account’s balance (assuming a maximum balance of $100,000)*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing^
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Interest and ATM Refunds Is Easy:
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash® account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
If you don’t qualify for the month, don’t worry! There’s no monthly service fee, and you can get back to earning more interest the very next qualifications cycle!
^ Subject to funds availability.
*Kasasa Qualification Information
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Brentwood Bank as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-Brentwood Bank issued debit or credit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current Statement Cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current Statement Cycle. Qualification cycle calendar is available on brentwoodbank.com.
- Kasasa Cash®: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY (Annual Percentage Yield) of 1.05%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.05% to 0.45%, depending on the account’s balance (assuming a maximum balance of $100,000). You will also receive reimbursements for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash® account on the last day of the statement cycle. APYs accurate as of 5/20/2020. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account.
- When Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® qualifications are not met:
o Kasasa Saver®: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
o Kasasa Cash®: All balances earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded.
o Kasasa Cash Back®: No cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded.
- Kasasa Saver®: Balances up to $50,000 receive an APY of 0.50%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.25% APY on the portion of the balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.50% to 0.375%, depending on the account’s balance (assuming a maximum balance of $100,000). When linked to the Kasasa Saver® account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash® account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver® account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash® account. As a result, the actual interest amount paid may be less than the APY disclosed for the Cash account. The Kasasa Saver® APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash® APYs. APYs accurate as of 5/20/2020. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account. Must have Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back to enroll in Kasasa Saver.
- Additional Kasasa Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $50 minimum deposit is required to open both the Cash and Cash Back accounts. No minimum balance other than the tiers stated above is required to earn the APY. Enrollment in Online Banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of these accounts. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account, unless the account is closed within the first ninety (90) days of account opening. Refer to current Schedule of Fees for Early Account Closure Fee. Contact a Brentwood Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Kasasa®, Kasasa Cash® Kasasa Cash Back® and Kasasa Saver® are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.