24/7 credit monitoring
Get around-the-clock notices about important changes in your credit report, including: Loan data, inquires, new accounts, judgements, liens, and more. The fastest and simplest way to guard against fraudulent activity.
- Receive full access to annual credit report from TransUnion
- Provides deep insight into your credit record
- Helps you proactively manage your financial health and monitor your identity
Monthly Credit Score & Tracker
- Regular review of your credit score, helping you stay on top of your credit
- Avoid the cost of pulling full credit reports
- View trends over time and find out exactly what’s moving your number
Dark Web Monitoring
- You to keep close tabs on your identity online
- Scans millions of international sources in real time
- Quickly spots stolen data that could identify you, such a as a social security number of medical identification number
Lost Wallet ProtectionIn the event of a lost or stolen wallet:
- One convenient point of contact handles cancellation and replacement of all your important documents
- Restoration through your agent includes: Your cards, licenses, social security cards, insurance cards, passports, military IDs, and even traveler’s checks
- Helpful advice and resolution services provided the instant the fraud occurs
- Certified specialists file, dispute, and resolve issues with your credit or other vital records, including:
- Filing fraud alerts
- Placing credit freezes at different bureaus
- Notifying authorities
Are you looking for a simple checking account without NO minimum balance requirement or interest? In-Control checking is your account! You have access to online banking, and unlimited check writing. Deposit checks, check your account balance and transfer funds with the Mobile App to stay in control of your checking account.
- No minimum balance
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- $3 monthly service fee is waived if you sign up for E-statements OR use your debit card for six transactions per statement cycle!
Other ways to open account: Contact one of our Relationship Bankers at 412.409.BANK (2265) or visit one of our branches near you.