Buying your first home?
Get up to $5,000 towards down payment and closing costs!
Through First Front Door, the homebuyer grant program of FHLBank Pittsburgh, qualified homebuyers can receive a 3-to-1 matching contribution — that means that for every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a first-time homebuyer (you have not owned a home in the past three years, or owned only as a married person and are now single)
- Secure a mortgage through Brentwood Bank
- Have an income at or below 80 percent of the area median income based on household size
- Be willing to complete four hours of homeownership counseling
- If a student, work at least 30 hours a week
Additional qualifications may apply. Brentwood Bank will review all the program requirements with you.