Watch your money grow with a Business Money Market
A Money Market Account is great for established businesses with higher balances.
With a Business Money Market Account you can earn higher interest rates while maintaining easy access to funds, plus:
- Tiered interest rates let you earn more as your balance increases
- Earn interest on excess funds without locking into a fixed term
- Transfer funds* between your checking and savings accounts
- FDIC ensured up to applicable limits
- See Rates for current interest rate information
- Avoid monthly services charge with a minimum balance of $5,000
Other ways to open an account: Please contact one of our Relationship Bankers at 412.409.BANK (2265)
*Federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of 6 transfers each statement cycle to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties by check, point-of-sale purchase transactions with a banking card, pre-authorized or automatic agreements, telephone, or online. Other limitations may apply to your account. See your Account Agreement and Fee Schedule for additional information.