NeighborhoodLIFT® is a national down payment assistance program that could make home ownership a reality.
NeighborhoodLIFT program details*
- Your income must be less than or equal to the maximum income limits defined by the program to qualify.
- For military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians, the program provides $17,500.
- The home you purchase must be your primary residence and located in Allegheny County.
- You don’t have to repay the grant if you own and live in the home for five years.(1)
- You need to be approved for a first mortgage by Brentwood Bank.
- If you own your current home, it must be sold before closing.
- You must complete eight hours of homebuyer education through an approved agency before your closing.
Contact Brentwood Bank at (412) 409-2265 for more information or to apply for the NeighborhoodLIFT program.
* You must meet all program requirements.
1. The pro-rated balance must be repaid if you transfer the title, refinance, sell the property or the property is foreclosed on prior to the end of the five-year period. If you are active military and provide Official Permanent Change of Station transfer orders prior to the end of the five-year period, the balance will be fully forgiven.
NeighborhoodLIFT is a collaboration between Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America.
Choice Money Market
Don’t lock your cash away. Put it to work for you.
Brentwood Bank’s Choice Money Market Account offers a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account, all while making sure you have easy access to your funds.
- No need to lock up your money for an extended period
- Immediate access to funds—up to six transfers each statement cycle
- Business or Personal
|$25,000 to $100,000||1.35%|
|$100,001 to $250,000||1.50%|
|$250,001 to $1,000,000||1.72%|
Three Easy Ways to get started:
1. Call us at 412-440-9072.
3. Fill out the below form and a bank representative will be in touch with you shortly.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 1/15/2020. The balance to open the account must include a minimum of $25,000 not currently on deposit with Brentwood Bank. The minimum balance to avoid a $10 monthly service fee is $25,000. Enrolled and receiving eStatements is required. Federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of six transfers each statement cycle to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft services) or to third parties by check, point-of-sale purchase transactions with a banking card, pre-authorized or automatic agreements, telephone, or online. $15 Fee for each transaction exceeding six (6) per monthly service charge period. Excessive withdrawals over the regulatory limit may result in fees, account closures, change of account type, termination of transfer capabilities or other corrective actions. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time. Rates and APYs may vary and may change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings.