NeighborhoodLIFT® is a national down payment assistance program that could make homeownership a reality.
NeighborhoodLIFT program details*
- Your income must be less than or equal to the maximum income limits defined by the program to qualify.
- For military service members, veterans, law enforcement officers, pre-K-12th grade teachers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians, the program provides $17,500.
- The home you purchase must be your primary residence and located in Allegheny County.
- You don’t have to repay the grant if you own and live in the home for five years.(1)
- You need to be approved for a first mortgage by Brentwood Bank.
- If you own your current home, it must be sold before closing.
- You must complete eight hours of homebuyer education through an approved agency before your closing.
Contact Brentwood Bank at (412) 409-2265 for more information or to apply for the NeighborhoodLIFT program.
* You must meet all program requirements.
1. The pro-rated balance must be repaid if you transfer the title, refinance, sell the property or the property is foreclosed on prior to the end of the five-year period. If you are active military and provide Official Permanent Change of Station transfer orders prior to the end of the five-year period, the balance will be fully forgiven.
NeighborhoodLIFT is a collaboration between Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America.
10-Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
3.50% / 3.63% APR*
Getting Started is easy. Visit your local branch or call us at 412-440-9072.
* APR (Annual Percentage Rate), terms and fees are current as of 9/16/2019 and subject to change without notice. The interest rate will be fixed for 120 months from the closing date. Other loan options available. APR applies to first lien only and a maximum loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of 90%. The estimated monthly payment on a $50,000 loan is $494.50. Payment example does not include taxes or insurance. Your actual payment obligation will be greater. An origination fee of $300 is required and an appraisal fee of $350 to $550 may be required. Property insurance is required, and flood insurance may be required. Other Terms and Conditions apply. Available for owner-occupied 1-4 family residential properties only. Not available for refinancing or modification of an existing Brentwood Bank loan. Approval is subject to Brentwood Bank underwriting guidelines. Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest and fees.
Earn Up to 1.82% APY* with a Choice Money Market Account
Don’t lock your cash away. Put it to work for you.
Brentwood Bank’s Choice Money Market Account offers a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account, all while making sure you have easy access to your funds.
- No need to lock up your money for an extended period
- Immediate access to funds—up to six transfers each statement cycle
- Business or Personal
|$25,000 to $100,000||1.35%|
|$100,001 to $250,000||1.50%|
|$250,001 to $1,000,000||1.82%|
Three Easy Ways to get started:
1. Call us at 412-440-9072.
3. Fill out the below form and a bank representative will be in touch with you shortly.