Online, mobile, telephone and SMS banking are currently unavailable. All banking systems will be available at noon on Monday, May 17.
A few important reminders:
- If you preregistered for the new system, you can log in to Online Banking using your existing login ID and the password you created during preregistration. If you forgot the new password, select Online Banking on any page of our website, click on Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- If you did NOT preregister, select Online Banking on any page of our website, click on Enroll and follow the prompts.
- Telephone and SMS banking users: For businesses, your personal identification number (PIN) will be reset to the last 5 digits of the signer's tax identification number. You will need to enter your account number and designate a new PIN when accessing the upgraded banking systems for the first time.
- Mobile banking users: Uninstall the old Brentwood Bank mobile app and download the new app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Delete any Brentwood Bank Online Banking bookmarks from your browser.
Remote Deposit Capture users:
- Please refer to the System Requirements document to make sure the computer your scanner is connected to meets the requirements. If it does not, please give us a call at 412-409-2265 as soon as possible.
- Beginning Monday afternoon (May 17), Remote Deposit Capture will be accessed through Online Banking. New system drivers need to be installed to connect the existing scanner (Panini Vision X) to Online Banking. Please use the RDC_DeviceControlInstall document for installation instructions. The installation should take less than 10 minutes to complete.