Online, mobile, telephone and SMS banking are currently unavailable. All banking systems will be available on Monday, May 17.
A few important reminders:
- If you preregistered for the new system, you can log in to Online Banking using your existing login ID and the password you created during preregistration. If you forgot the new password, select Online Banking on any page of our website, click on Forgot Password and follow the prompts.
- If you did NOT preregister, select Online Banking on any page of our website, click on Enroll and follow the prompts.
- Telephone banking users: Have your account number available when logging in for the first time. Your login ID is your social security number (SSN) and the initial personal identification number (PIN) is the last 4 digits of your SSN. Upon logging in, you will be required to change your PIN.
- Mobile banking users: Uninstall the old Brentwood Bank mobile app and download the new app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Delete any Brentwood Bank Online Banking bookmarks from your browser.